Don’t let old fillings ruin your confidence simply because they are visible and in contrast to the colour of your teeth.
White fillings, or “tooth coloured” fillings, can replace your amalgam fillings to improve the appearance of your smile.
We have many materials to choose from and offer a consultation and evaluation to determine the treatment plan that meets your needs.
Porcelain can be hard wearing and long lasting, and it can be coloured to match your own teeth.
Fillings are used to repair a hole in a tooth caused by decay. Silver amalgam fillings are available. Amalgam is made from a mixture of metals including mercury, silver, tin, copper and zinc. Your dentist will offer the most appropriate type of filling according to your clinical needs.
What Steps Are Involved in Filling a Tooth?
- Use of a local anaesthetic to numb the area around the tooth to be filled.
- An instrument will be used to remove the decayed area.
- Preparation of the space for the filling by cleaning the cavity of bacteria and decay.
- Your dentist will finish and polish the tooth.
How Expensive Are White Fillings?
Please make an appointment to discuss White Filling procedures and costs by calling Bristol 0117 910 5929.
Dr Devin Vaghela – Dentist (GDC No: 85948)
BDS, MFDS RCS, Cert. Adv Aesthetic Dentistry (UCL)
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Special interests in Aesthetic Dentistry, TMD and Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr Daniel Williams – Dentist (GDC No: 244196)
BSc, BDS, Cert. RestDent
- Special interests in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry
Dr Mariya Godsafe – Dentist (GDC No: 251794)
- Special interests in Cosmetic Dentistry, Smile Makeovers and Minimally Invasive Dentistry