Covid-19 Practice Update
We would like to reassure our patients that as a practice we are following the advice and guidance of the Government and English Medical Authorities, we do expect this guidance to change over the next few days or weeks and we will keep you updated as these changes arise.
Our aim is to continue to be open as normal whilst providing our patients and staff as safe an environment as practicably possible. Therefore, with that in mind we have put the following in place.
- We ask all patients that if you feel unwell with a high temperature or a new persistent cough that you self-isolate for 7 days and do not attend the practice.
- We ask all our patients that if you feel unwell with a cold or flu like symptoms or have recently travelled back from abroad that you reschedule your dental appointment.
- Hand sanitiser is available, we ask all our patients to use this when they arrive and report to reception.
- To reduce the time patients spend in the waiting room we ask our patients to arrive in time for their appointment but not overly early. If you have driven to the practice and arrive early, please consider waiting in your vehicle until nearer your appointment time.
- We ask patients to not bring anyone else along to their appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- Please do not be offended if we do not shake your hand when you visit us.
- We do use technology in the practice such as our card machines and portable computer pads, we disinfect these items after each use.
- As ever we maintain high standards of cross infection control in our surgeries, and all treatment is undertaken using high volume suction.
If you have any questions about attending the practice please give us a call and speak to one of our team members.