The Bristol Dental Practice can discuss options to replace your traditional dentures, or to correct any gaps, by using modern dental procedures that incorporate contemporary, lightweight flexible dentures, overdentures or implant retained dentures.
What Are Overdentures?
Talk to the team at The Bristol Dental Practice about your options for implant dental therapy and specifically the Overdenture procedure.
What Are Flexible Dentures?
What Are The Benefits Of Flexible Dentures?
Here are just a few reasons to consider flexible dentures from the Valplast Company.
- Visually pleasing as it can match the shade of your natural teeth
- It is a restoration process that can shape the contours of your mouth
- It blends with the surrounding gums and dentition
- Flexible yet strong
- Easy to adjust
- Easy to polish
- Thin, transparent and clasp free
- Resistant to water absorption
- Unlikely to absorb stains or odours
- Custom fabrication by the laboratory
- Non-invasive treatment
You can feel great about your smile with the Valplast™ flexible partial dentures. This is your comfortable and affordable denture treatment. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Dr Musaab Siddiqui – Consultant Prosthodontist (GDC No: 254930)
BDS, PGCME, MFDS RCSEd, MClinDent Pros, MPros RCSEd, MFDT RCSEd
- Consultant in Prosthodontics
- Special interests in Restorative and multi-disciplinary complex cases
Dr Sherif Elbarbary – Dentist (GDC No: 260014)
BDS, MFDS RCS, MPros RCS (Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics), MJDF RCS
- Member of two Royal College of Surgeons; Edinburgh and England
- Special interests in Tooth Wear Management, Dental Implants and Smile Makeovers